- Watch Sizing Guide
- Keep track of the hours wearing the classic and streamlined Skagen® Signatur Three-Hand Men’s Watch featuring a round stainless steel case and a variety of strap options to suit your stylish needs.
- Traditional buckle closure on leather and silicone wrist straps, fold-over clasps on mesh bracelets.
- Three-hand analog display with quartz movement.
- Dial faces offer either stick index hour markers or Roman numerals and brand name.
- Splash resistant up to 5 ATM/50 meters.
- Presentation box included.
- Case Height: 40 mm
- Case Width: 40 mm
- Case Depth: 8 mm
- Band Width: 19 13⁄16 mm
- Band Circumference/Length: 10 in
- Weight: 1.6 oz
Made in USA or Imported
From the coastlines of Skagen to the architecture of Copenhagen and a celebrated fashion scene, Denmark embodies a special kind of energy: modern, minimalist, and playful. In the moment— with an appreciation for nature and the wild world around us.
The Skagen Signatur aesthetic is simple, and works with every style. Slip on one of our men’s watches while you’re getting ready for any occasion and you’ll see your refined style take on a whole new level of sophistication.
Featuring a Round 40mm stainless steel case, with a white dial. mineral crystal, Quartz movement, Three-Hand analog display
Brown 20mm leather band with a Single Prong Strap Buckle closure
Water resistant up to 50m: Wearable while swimming in shallow water
Specification: Skagen Signatur Three-Hand 40mm Minimalist Watch